High-quality tools — O.S. precision engineering
For engine tools that stand the test of time, turn to the company with 75 years of engine experience. Engineered for user comfort, O.S. Speed tools offer you the best in superior strength and long, trouble-free use.
Stock Number: OSMR2977
- Machined from tool steel for strength and laser-etched for looks.
- Diamond-pattern top and T-handle for a better grip and maximum torsion.
- Locking mechanism in the tip holds plug for fast, easy installation or removal.
Flywheel Key/Centax Gauge
Stock Number: OSMR4001
- A 2-in-1 tool for fast clutch clearance measurements — and easier flywheel work!
- Head “locks” 2-4-pin flywheels in place for easy removal/installation of flywheel nut.
- Handle offers an easy way to measure/set clutch clearances on .12-.30 engines. Just push the clutch nut through the center hole and slide sideways until resistance is felt.
- CNC-machined, anodized aluminum construction.
Clutch Wrench/Centax Spring Adjustment Tool
Stock Number: OSMR4000
- Features a 10 mm wrench for flywheel nuts on one end — a tool for adjusting Centax clutch springs on .12-.30 engines on the other.
- Included T-handle for easier gripping and extra torque.
- Works with all Centax clutch systems.
- Durable steel construction.
Stock Number: OSMR4002
- Removes flywheels with steady, even pressure — and without marring the crankcase!
- Features CNC-machined, hard-anodized aluminum jaws and a plated steel shaft with T-handle.
- Works with flywheels on .12-.30 on-/off-road engines.
Driver Tool Set
Note: first number indicates tip size; second number indicates tip length.
Stock Number: OSMR3000
- 10-piece set handles virtually all maintenance and tune-up tool needs.
- Includes a flat blade screwdriver, 2 ball and 3 nut drivers and 4 hex wrenches.
- Ultralight, anodized duralumin handles feature a diamond pattern for easier grips and flat sides to prevent rolling.
- All handles are laser-etched with tool size.
- Rings on handle offer further identification.
- A single wide ring indicates a screwdriver or nut driver.
- Ball and hex drivers indicate tool size with a combination of wide rings (for 1.0 mm) and narrow rings (for 0.5 mm).
- Handle caps feature rubber O-rings for easy rotation.
- Setscrews in handles allow tips to be fully retracted, set at a specific length — or replaced.
- All tips feature CNC-machined, spring steel tips for outstanding durability and function.
- Heat-treated, anodized replacement tips available.
- All tools also available separately.
OSMR3005 Speed Hex Wrench Driver 1.5 mm/120 mm
OSMR3006 Speed Hex Wrench Driver 2.0 mm/120 mm
OSMR3007 Speed Hex Wrench Driver 2.5 mm/120 mm
OSMR3008 Speed Hex Wrench Driver 3.0 mm/120 mm
OSMR3015 Speed Hex Wrench Ball Driver 2.0 mm/120
OSMR3016 Speed Hex Wrench Ball Driver 2.5 mm/120
OSMR3025 Speed Flat Blade Screwdriver 2.5 mm/150 mm
OSMR3035 Speed Nut Driver 5.5 mm/100 mm
OSMR3036 Speed Nut Driver 6.0 mm/100 mm
OSMR3037 Speed Nut Driver 7.0 mm/120 mm