28XZ Truggy Engine
Perfectly balanced power for today's truggies!
With input from top truggy drivers, O.S. has developed the ideal engine for these hybrid hot rods! The 28XZ produces more low-end torque, providing the rpm/torque balance that heavier truggies require. The result is power that's incredibly smooth, for truggies more drivable than ever thought possible!
- The larger head aids in cooling, and is a 2-piece construction with inner head button.
- A sealed front bearing and high-performance inner bearing are part of the new crankcase design.
- The high-performance con rod features oiled bushings.
- Three needles enhance fine-tuning on the 21J slide-valve carb.
- Comes with a high-performance P3 hot turbo plug.
- Flywheel sets are required (OSMG2648 for Mugen, OSMG2649 for Kyosho, both sold separately) for certain truggy models.
The 28XZ comes with all the components serious racers need for fine-tuning to meet any conditions.
Comes with 2 carb inserts ™ a 9 mm blue for higher rpm applications and larger tracks, and an 8 mm red for smaller tracks that restricts air intake.
An extra copper head shim is included for more head raising/lowering options.
The piston sleeve boasts 6 ports for significantly increased power.
- Exploded Views
- Parts Listing
Stock Number: OSMG2074
Displacement: 0.284 cu in (4.65 cc)
Bore: 0.728 in (18.5 mm)
Stroke: 0.681 in (17.3 mm)
Practical rpm: 4,000-38,000
Output: 3.26 hp @ 32,000 rpm
Weight: 13.2 oz (375 g)
||Duratrax Ultimate Glo-Starter D
||O'Donnell 20% Racing Fuel Quart
||O.S. T-2090SC Tune Pipe Set 21XZ-B 21VZ-B 25XZ 30VG
||Great Planes After Run Engine Oil 2 fl oz
||Duratrax Ultra Slim AA Glow Starter
||Duratrax Rapid Heat Glo-Starter w/Charger
||Duratrax Kwik Pit Universal Starter Box
||Duratrax Engine Tuning Screwdriver
||Duratrax Engine Tuning Tool