70SZ-H Ring 3D Heli Engine
Increase power—with drop-in ease!
You want MORE POWER to give your .60-size helicopter more authority in challenging maneuvers. You don't want to take on time-consuming mounting modifications and gearing changes.
O.S. has the answer: the 70SZ-H. It installs in the same space as a .61, and operates in virtually the same rpm band...so you can upgrade in an instant, and right away enjoy extra muscle for 3D flying and FAI F3C competition.
- Specifically developed to satisfy the performance demands of FAI F3C competition pilots.
- Throttle assembly reference marks make it easy to note and restore finely tuned settings after maintenance.
- Additional mounting lug on front of crankcase increases stability during extreme maneuvers.
- Front and rear ball bearing suppported crankshaft reduces friction and wear.
- Three-needle carburetor permits exceptionally precise adjustments.
- Large helicopter cylinder head offers generous cooling fin area—increased webbing on the crankcase front improves heat dissipation even further.
The 70SZ-H Ring engine's carburetor includes a mid-range needle that enables pilots to achieve extremely precise adjustments.
A push/pull throttle arm offers added finesse and precision in power control.
Additional lugs are provided on the crankcase for increasing stability in models with mounts able to take advantage of them.
- Exploded Views
- Parts Listing
Stock Number: OSMG1972
Displacement: 0.702 cu in (11.5 cc)
Bore: 1.016 in (25.8 mm)
Stroke: 0.866 in (22.0 mm)
Practical rpm: 2,000-18,000
Output: 2.47 hp @ 16,000 rpm
Weight w/o muffler: 19.5 oz (553 g)
Requires: Muffler & fuel
|| HPI Racing 4-Way Glow Plug Wrench
|| O.S. #8 Glow Plug Long Medium Air/Car