FSa-72II 4-Stroke Engine
Power your 60-size plane with 4-stroke authority!
O.S. leads the way in advanced 4-stroke engine technology, and you'll see for yourself when you mount the FSa-72II in your model! Sport flyers will enjoy greater performance, while scale pilots will experience more realistic flight. Plus, everyone will benefit from the FSa-72II's deep, rich sound.
- New upgrades make the popular FS72-a an even better engine option!
- Blow-by oil exits through the breather nipple on the back plate, for more stable operation
- Black rocker covers gives this engine a more impressive appearance
- The F-5030 silencer can be positioned to achieve the ideal fit
- Mounts in the same space as the FS-72a with no modifications required
- Parts Listing
Stock Number: OSMG0878
Displacement: 0.72 cu in (11.79 cc)
Bore: 1.063 in (20.7 mm)
Stroke: 0.811 in (20.6 mm)
Practical rpm: 2,400-12,500
Output: 1.2 ps/1.18 hp @ 12,000 rpm
Weight w/muffler: 18.7 oz (530 g)
Includes: 61N carburetor, F-5030 muffler, Type F glow plug
Recommended props: (Sport & Aerobatic Scale) 12x7, 13x6-8, 14x6-7