FSa-56II 4-Stroke Engine
Give your 40-size plane the FSa power advantage!
Mount the FSa-56II in your model, and see the difference advanced O.S. 4-stroke technology makes! Those benefits include a higher performance ceiling for sport flyers and more realistic flight for scale pilots. Plus, you'll also enjoy rich, deep sound that will enhance your flying experience.
- The popular FS56-a now features upgrades that make it even better than before!
- Blow-by oil exits through the breather nipple on the back plate, for more stable operation
- Black rocker covers gives this engine a more impressive appearance
- The F-4040 silencer can be positioned to achieve the ideal fit
- Mounts with no-mod ease in the same space as the FS-56a
- Parts Listing
Stock Number: OSMG0957
Displacement: 0.569 cu in (9.32 cc)
Bore: 0.945 in (24 mm)
Stroke: 0.811 in (20.6 mm)
Practical rpm: 2,400-13,000
Output: 1.0 ps/0.99 hp @ 10,000 rpm
Weight w/muffler: 13.9 oz (394 g)
Includes: 40NA carburetor, F-4040 muffler, Type F glow plug
Recommended props: (Sport & Aerobatic) 13x6, 12x6, 12x7, 12x8; (Scale) 13x6, 13x7, 12x6, 12x7, 12x8