GGT15 Gasoline Engine
The convenience of glow in a gasoline engine.
Glow plug ignition makes the GGT15 a unique 15cc gasoline engine — its performance is the icing on the cake! One of the most important benefits of using a glow driver is that it reduces the engine's overall weight by eliminating the ignition module. Additional features found on this exceptional engine include specialized shell-type roller bearings and a 61H carburetor with PD-08 pump system. It's the ideal power plant for larger, .61-.91 class models.
- Uses a glow plug instead of a spark plug for ignition
- Simple starts using a glow driver – no ignition module required
- Uses a typical 50:1 fuel:oil mixture
- Features a 61H carburetor with PD-08 pump system
- Equipped with special shell-type roller bearings
- A great power plant for 2-stroke .60 class and 4-stroke .91 class models
The GGT15 features a newly developed plug that is dedicated
to gasoline/oil operation and uses a standard glow igniter.
- Exploded Views
- Parts Listing
Stock Number: OSMG1513
Displacement: 0.912 cu in (14.95 cc)
Bore: 1.091 in (27.7 mm)
Stroke: 0.976 in (24.8 mm)
Practical RPM Range: 2,000-11,000
Output: 2.35 ps/2.32 hp @ 15,000 rpm
Weight: Engine: 21.5 oz (610 g) / Muffler: 6.28 oz (178 g)
Includes: G5 glow plug, E-4040 muffler
Recommended props: 13x8, 13x9, 13x10, 13x11, 14x8, 14x9, 14x10, 15x6, 15x7, 15x8
Recommended Accessory: E-4051 muffler (OSMG2878) for scale models